For my six-month birthday, mama wanted to get me a special treat (I like this "birthday" thing already!) So she got me some stuff called apple-sauce, and I got to eat it after dinner. It was yummy! Even better than the cereal that I get for breakfast.
Here's me in my new chair, munching away. Mmmmm!
But after a little while, mom & dad started looking at my head & making frowny faces. Mama said I had a big red splotch on the side of my head. Then they said I couldn't have any more applesauce until after we went to the doctor! I don't know why - my head didn't hurt or itch or anything, and they said the redness went away after they quit feeding me. I don't see the harm if I just have a red head for a little bit, if I can keep eating this new yummy stuff.



1 comment:
Happy 1/2 Birthday, Emmie! See you in a couple of weeks here in NM.
Post a Comment