People keep asking me if we have everything, if we're ready for the baby, what do we still need, etc.
Since most of the people who ask this already have kids, my standard answer is usually "I don't know - you tell me!" But for anyone who wants to help out, for my own memory's sake - and in the event that the baby shower that keeps getting talked about, ever becomes a reality - here's a list of what (I think) we still need.
- A few more size N diapers; we have beaucoup of size 1-2
- More onesies, preferably long-sleeved
- A carrier/sling
- A baby tub - a regular one, but Ken also wants the duckie.
- The first aid kit with Infant Tylenol, diaper rash ointment, etc.
- Lined baskets that can go on the nursery shelves and be used for extra storage (shelves are 10.5" deep)
- Small lamp(s) with low-watt bulbs, and also nightlights
- Lullabye CDs
- A good humidifier
- Silicon pacifiers - the ones we have are latex, & I've been told that's bad...
There's probably a lot that I'm still forgetting, or will find out that I need when the time comes. Any parents who may be reading this, feel free to offer your own suggestions! And thank you to everyone who's already given us things for the baby; we could NOT do this without the help of our family & friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment